Dec 27, 2011

more photoshop

Photoshopped a black rear fender, custom seat, and removed the gauges to see what she would look like.  Personally I'd like a small lip/tail that angles upwards at the rear of the seat because it helps keep you on the bike if you go heavy on the throttle, ha.  Anyways, I think this is pretty close to the look I'm going for.  Aside from this, I just ordered a LSL clubman 6.5 headlight bucket, which will be painted a flat black, and is slightly smaller than the stock headlight.  It should subtly clean things up in the front.  I'm also planning on making my own headlight backet that will attach to the upper triple tree clamp, so I can get rid of those ugly stock headlight ears and completely expose my fork bars.



2 comments:

  1. Where are you planning to get your custom seat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey peltz,

    I'm most likely planning to just chop up a stock seat I have lying around. I was going to strip the upholstery, shave back the foam, trim/shorten the seat pan, possibly add some gel, and reupholster.

    ReplyDelete