Dec 31, 2011

LSL clubman headlight

Got my 6.5" LSL clubman headlight today and decided to throw it on using the stock headlight ears just to get a sense of how much smaller it is.  It's not by much.

I don't think anyone else would really notice that I've swapped out the headlight bucket, but I actually notice that it is subtly smaller than the stock chrome bucket.  Luckily I was able to fit all the stock wiring back into the bucket.

Personally I think the headlight sits far too high on this bike, making it look Chris Bosh or some shit.



When I decide on how I'm going to mount this headlight, it will definitely sit 1-2 inches lower, and 1-1.5 inches closer to the fork.



My paint just shipped due to the holidays, so the stock thruxton fender has been on.  Can't wait to throw the final bobbed fender on and have this bike looking closer to the way it should have come out of the factory.  

1 comment: