Finally got around to swapping out my stock bars for some norman hyde m-bars. I had to ditch those lollypop mirrors and went with some crg bar-end mirrors, and finally some vintage football grips. The installation was pretty straightforward, except for the fact that I didn't have the correct attachment for my torque wrench. I'm going to have to pick up the right attachment and double check the handlebar clamp later.
Here's a quick pic of what she looks like(sorry for the camera phone pic):
She looks lower now, without those ridiculous mickey mouse mirrors. I've got a lot more in store for her though, so stay tuned. Next on the list...rearsets.
Here's a quick pic of what she looks like(sorry for the camera phone pic):
She looks lower now, without those ridiculous mickey mouse mirrors. I've got a lot more in store for her though, so stay tuned. Next on the list...rearsets.

No comments:
Post a Comment