To start, here's some info about my thumper:
Year: 2006
Make: Triumph
Model: Bonneville
Engine: 790cc twin, four-stroke
Here's a picture of her close to stock(added the tank pads on the second day):

Since then I've added a few mods, mostly cosmetic. Here's how she stands today:

Mods (in order added):
-Tank knee pads
-T100 tachometer
-Triumph Scrambler short rear fender
-Sixty8 contemporary seat
-Norman Hyde Toga exhausts
-Newbonneville sport lights
As of now, I don't plan on going too crazy with the mods. I'm pretty satisfied with the way she looks, and the power she puts out, but next on the list will be more functional mods like suspension, handlebars, and upgrading the headlight to something that actually illuminates the road. I'm also playing around with the idea of bobbing this fender even shorter.
However, as I look at more bikes, and draw inspiration from various bike cultures, I can see myself turning this bike into more of a rat rod/cafe racer, or even a bobber. I have a membership at The Tech Shop, so hopefully I'll start fabricating some knick-knacks for my bike.
They have a workshop at Google you can use if you're ever inspired. I don't have much experience with shops, but it seems pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteThey do? Do they have all the machines or a small metalshop now?
ReplyDelete