I really dig the unfinished look of a rat bike, but don't dare taking a true rat bike on the highway for fears that it might blow up or break down on me. These days you'll see bikes going for a "rat bike" look by painting them matte colors, and adding ghetto-ish style mods. Here's a Triumph Bonneville that has that rat bike look, but is probably more dependable on the road. I really dig this bike:

I really like the speedometer in the headlight bucket
Hey Albert,
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for the Headlight with the built in speedo. Any suggestions where I can find one?
Try this shop: http://benjiescaferacer.com/convkit-750-dohc.php
DeleteThey have a lot of custom parts for honda 450, 550, 750, and triumphs. Good luck!
Thanks man. We should go for a ride sometime. I just picked up a 75' CB750 super sport and in the process of modding it out. I just can't decide what to with it.... so many options. I'm sure you understand my dilemma.
ReplyDelete