Join me for the ride as I blog about my triumph bonneville, and all things motorcycles.
Mar 11, 2012
revised photoshop
Did another photoshop job of the headlight after taking a picture with the chopped seat. A subtle difference, but one I think will make the bike look a lot cleaner.
Very nice! Were you thinkin of using traditional headlight ears to connect it to the bike or use some self-fabricated method? Just got myself the same headlight and used some shin-yo headlight ears, cant wait to get it set up this weekend :) Great job on the seat btw.
Thanks Vandsten! I'm going to attempt to fab some on my own. I'll probably create a "U" bracket that attaches to the rectifier screws. I relocated mine to the frame to make space so that I can lower the headlight.
Very nice! Were you thinkin of using traditional headlight ears to connect it to the bike or use some self-fabricated method?
ReplyDeleteJust got myself the same headlight and used some shin-yo headlight ears, cant wait to get it set up this weekend :) Great job on the seat btw.
Thanks Vandsten! I'm going to attempt to fab some on my own. I'll probably create a "U" bracket that attaches to the rectifier screws. I relocated mine to the frame to make space so that I can lower the headlight.
Delete